Bosa lies on the right bank of the River Temo, the only navigable river in Sardinia, a few kilometres from its estuary. The city has its origins in Phoenician times even though the centre is of a later date. During the Middle Ages, the village moved to the slopes of the Serravalle hill under the protection of the Malaspina family to escape attacks from marauding pirates.
Bosa is of indisputable fascination with the Sas Conzas buildings, (warehouses which were once used for the tanning and working of leather), mirrored in the calm waters of the river, and the Sa Costa quarter, which is all little streets and steps where women still sit in their doorways, working lace. The towers and the external walls remain of the Malaspina Castle, built in 1112 by the Marquises of "Malaspina dello Spino Secco".
- Use of Town Hall with mayor or representative to perform the ceremony
- Documents assistance
- Accommodation half board, River View room, for 7 nights at Hotel*** for the bride and groom
- Hotel booking for all guest with 5% discount on list price when required
- Hair and beauty appointments for Bride
- Flowers Bouquet for the Bride and Brides Maid, buttonhole for Groom and witnesses
- Flowers for town hall and restaurant
- Reception on old town restaurant for 10 people
- Photographer full day, all photos on CD
- Weddings in Sardinia′s Event Manager (s) in attendance
- Marriage certificate and all taxes included
Price: E 5.250
Available for Civil Weddings only.
Copyright 2007 Motus in Sardinia - All rights riserved