Castelsardo is a medieval village that lies high on a volcanic headland dominating the Gulf of Asinara. It was founded in 1102 by the Dorias, a noble family from Genoa. The castle dominates the panorama and houses a museum dedicated to the art of weaving, with the Cathedral of Sant'Antonio Abate overlooking the sea. From the terrace the panorama opens widely onto the Gulf of Asinara and on clear days, onto the mountains of Corsica in the distance. You will virtually enter the middle age when walking through the village on lovely cobbled alleys.
- Accommodation half board, sea View room, for 7 nights at Hotel*** for the bride and groom
- Hotel booking for all guest with 5% discount on list price when required
- Hair and beauty appointments for Bride.
- Flowers Bouquet for the Bride and Brides Maid, buttonhole for Groom and witnesses
- Transportation for guests from hotel to ceremony venue and back
- Transportation for bride and groom from hotel to ceremony venue and back
- Use of Town Hall or offer to for the Church
- Music and flowers for church or only flower for town hall
- Reception on hotel terrace sea view for 40 people
- Photographer half day, all photos on CD
- Weddings in Sardinia′s Event Manager (s) in attendance
- All taxes included
Price: euro€ 8.900
Special party with DJ and Open Bar - on a little sandy beach with direct access from hotel until 3 am is available!
Copyright 2014 Motus in Sardinia - All rights riserved